RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018 for Various Posts | rmsaassam.in
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan Assam invites application for the RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018. Therefore, interested candidates should apply in prescribed format for recruitment in the following posts in different Adarsha Vidyalayas of Assam.
The pay scale is as mentioned in detail in the link below.
The appointments shall be made purely on contractual basis of marrit; however, the contract may be renewed depending on the satisfactory performance too.
In this regard, applicants must submit application along with all requisite attested testimonials to the office of the Mission Director, RMSA, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019.
Selection Procedure of RMSA Assam Recruitment:
Meanwhile, shortlisted applicants must carry all the attested photocopies of certiﬁcates in proof of Age, Qualiﬁcations, Experience, Pay Scale and Category along with the original when called for veriﬁcation and interview.
Again, the selected Applicants are likely to be posted / transferred to any Adarsha Vidyalaya of Assam.
Applicants working in Government departments, Autonomous Organizations etc. must submit their applications through proper channel.
If any candidate submit any false data on their eligibility, then their candidature will immediately stand as cancelled.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION OF TEACHERS:
- 100 marks on percentage ofmarks in M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com. Examination. (where ever applicable)
- 100 marks on percentage ofmarks in B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com. Examination. (where ever applicable). (In case of Major/ Hons. The marks obtain in major/hons. shall be taken into consideration.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in HS Final Examination.
- 100 marks on percentage ofmarks in HSLC Examination. 100 marks on percentage ofmarks in B.T/ B.Ed Examination. (where ever applicable)
- 20 marks for achievement in Fine Arts and Cultural Activities/ Sports representing the state ofﬁcially at National Level / NCC Certiﬁcate/ participating in recognized sports at National Level representing Assam. . ’
- Maximum 30 marks for teaching experience @ 2 marks per year of teaching experience in Higher Secondary School/High School having enrollment more than 200.(where ever applicable)
- Personal interview-30 marks.
Application Process for RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018:
Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility criteria before applying.
Prescribed essential qualiﬁcations are only a criteria ofeligibility for consideration and it does not entitle a applicant to be necessarily selected.
Relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of Assam rules will be admissible.
Envelope containing the application must be superscribed in bold letters “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (………..rtame ofthe post…………….) IN ADARSHA VIDYALAYA”
Duly ﬁlled in application must reach when send by within the stipulated time.
The application should be send to the address given below or Application can be dropped on “DROP BOX“ of RMSA, Assam.
- Applicants must submit following attested testimonials along with properly ﬁlled up speciﬁed application form:
H.S.L.C: Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Pass Certiﬁcate.
- H.S.S: Mark Sheet and Pass Certiﬁcate.
- B.A / B.Sc: Mark Sheet and Pass Certiﬁcate. (where ever applicable)
- B.T/B. Ed Degree: Mark Sheet and Pass Certiﬁcate. (where ever applicable)
- TET Pass Certiﬁcate / Copy of statement ofmarks for Special Adarsha Vidyalaya TET (where ever applicable) Post Graduate Mark Sheet, Pass Certiﬁcate. (where ever applicable)
- Two recent passport size selfattested Photographs with application.
- Certiﬁcates in support of Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe (Plains or Hills)/ OBC/ MOBC
- Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certiﬁcates of disabilities from competent authority like Social Welfare Deptt., Health & FW Deptt. etc.
- Physically Handicapped candidates with locomotors disability having 40% and above may only a lied.
- Caitiﬁcate ofNCC (B & C certiﬁcate), Sports and Cultural ( representing State or Nation).
- Teaching Experience Certiﬁcate. (where ever applicable) All requisite certiﬁcates as mentioned in the eligibility criteria and desirable norms.
- For the post of PRINCIPAL, an application fee ofRs. 400/— only (for ST/ SC/PH candidates Rs.250/- only) must be submitted in the form of Demand Draft in favour ofMission Director, RMSA, Assam payable at Guwahati along with the application.
- For the post of GRADUATE TEACHER (ARTS/SCIENCE), LlBRARlAN & LABORATORY ASSISTANT, an application fee ofRs. 200/- only (for 517 SC/PH candidates Rs.100/- only) must be submitted in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Mission Director, RMSA, Assam payable at Guwahati along with the application
Last date to Apply: Last Date ofsubmission of application is l9’h January 2018.
Ofﬁce of the Mission Director
Rashtria Madhamik Siksha Alihjan RMSA Assam
SSA, Campus, Kahilipara,
Guwahati, Assam, PIN-781019
Details of RMSA Assam Vacancy:
1. Principal : 08 posts
a) Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% of marks is desired in all levels of academic qualiﬁcation. b) B.T/ B.Ed from a recognized University. c) Teaching experience in any ofthe Government/ Semi Govemment/ Government recognized/ CBSE afﬁliated Senior Secondary (10+2) School/ Inter College/ Private institutions.
2. Graduate Teacher, Arts : 34 posts
B.A. having 50% ofmarks in Graduation with B.Ed Degree from any recognized University and TET (Secondary/Adarsha Vidyalaya/ CTET) Qualiﬁed.
3. Graduate Teacher, Science : 22 posts
B.Sc. having 50% of marks in Graduation with B.Ed Degree from any recognized University and TET (Secondary/Adarsha Vidyalaya/ CTET) Qualiﬁed.
4. Computer Teacher : 10 posts
Bachelor ofLibrary Science (B.Lib) or Graduate with one year diploma in Library Science from a recognized institution.
5. Librarian : 08 posts
BCA/B.Sc(IT/CS) or BIT or DOEACC “B” Level or B.E/B.Tech. (IT/CS) or MCA or M.Sc. (IT/CS) with at least 55% ofmarks.
6. Laboratory Assistant : 10 posts
12th standard passed with Science stream from a recognized university or board with at least 45% ofmark.
Medium of Instruction & course in the institutions: English/ CBSE
For any query call on this Helpline Contact Number: 0361-2389955
Detailed specifications of the eligibility criteria, selection process, application form, engagement details etc. have been given in the website:
RMSA Assam Recruitment 2018 Advertisement details is here.